Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I am a day or two late with my reveal for Scrap Plezier



I have created a layout with Kaisercraft Mint Wishes. I love, love, love this collection. It is not only a Christmas collection but a combination of mint and woodgrain that can be used all year round. 

I started with a sheet of Cabin for the base and using the pachaging technique smooshed some watercolor on the paper. Whilst waiting for this to dry I took a sheet of Flannette and cut the bottom off, just above the floral corner arrangement. I then came up with the idea of ​​using a Snow Marker pen to trace over the 'Tis the season' sentiment to create a raised title that looks and feels like snow.I then went to the 6x6 paper pad and took out a couple of patterns. I cut a piece of Fresh Pine and used the B side to create a photo mat. I added a piece of Kaisercraft lace from the Lace Pack. I then used some of the diecuts from the Collectibles pack and the 6x6 paper pad to finish off the layout.

I am looking forward to Christmas Day and a family photo to place on the layout.

Thanks for stopping by today - what do you think?
Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx