Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

Today is my final reveal at Sunny Day Crafting, and the month of June is a Tic Tac Toe challenge.

Before I show you the details, I would like to thank Janis for the opportunity to design for Sunny Day Crafting, and I truly hope that this isnt goodbye, merely see you later.

And now for the details of the challenge:



I chose Chipboard, Lace, and Embossing


 My layout is an 8.5" x 11" - for something a bit different.


























And some closeups:

I went with the trusty ole Pinecone Versacolour on the chipboard title


The chipboard scroll and scalloped border were coated in white gesso then embossed with Stampendous aged marine embossing enamel





















Thanks for stopping by today, and I do hope you get the opportunity to have a go at our Tic Tac Toe challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx