Saturday, June 10, 2017

Scrap Plezier Inspired by Colour Reveal

Hello there Scrappy Friends

Up on the Scrap Plezier blog is our monthly Inspired by Colour challenge - and boy,is this one a beauty

Just look at those beautiful colours, yum, yum.

And now for my example:























The lighting is really bad, making the colours look really off, but trust me when I tell you that they do match the moodboard perfectly :)

I loved the colours in this moodboard – they matched perfectly the colours in the Kaisercraft Sage and Grace Collection.  I trimmed a 12x12 piece from the collection and distressed the edges with my edge distressing tool.  I cut 1.5 inch wide strips from another piece and cut various lengths from these strips.  I distressed all these edges as well.  I double matted my photo and distressed those edges as well!  I took 2 strips of a third sheet from the Sage and Grace collection, and yes, distressed the edges :) ,   I then adhered the 1.5 inch strips in a brick wall pattern.  I took some diecuts from the Bow and Arrow, and Provencial collectibles and layered them under where I wanted to place my photo.  I added a chipboard film strip, a large enamel brad, a Kaisercraft wood veneer lamp post that I embossed in a couple of colours.  I finished off by splattering some Gold Heidi Shine, and doodled around the outside edge with a black Sharpie paint pen

Closeups:


























Thanks for dropping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx