Friday, April 7, 2017

Creative Inspiration Friday Inspiration Challenge

Hello Scrappy Friends

It is Friday Inspiration day at Creative Inspiration forum, and I have chosen this gorgeous colour palette which I found trolling through Pinterest, lol

color nature via Design-Seeds | Lush, pleasant palette for a high Community or Helpfulness value. #VoiceValues | commentary via The Voice Bureau at AbbyKerr.com:

And here is my layout using the gorgeous Cotton Candy Collection from 7 Dots Studio























I heat embossed a chipboard scroll from my stash using regular Primary Sunset Orange, and glitter
Seaglass WOW embossing powders.  I coloured some really old white alpha stickers with Distress Ink in Carved Pumpkin and Cracked Pistachio.  To finish off the layout I dded some sequins in orange and green.  I have also distressed all paper edges.

Some closeups:




















Hope yo see your creations using the inspiration piece I shose

Thanks for stopping by today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx