Saturday, January 16, 2016

Turtle Soup January Mini Crop

Good morning Lovelies

Over at Turtle Soup, the January Mini Crop is in full swing.  It runs from today until Jan 24, so there is plenty of time to get your scrap on.

The summary list is as follows:

Linda- Holiday Celebration 
Karen- Birthday 
Joan-  Calendar 
Toni- New Years 
Phillis- Resolutions/ word of the year 
Louise B - Out with the Old, In with the New 
Deb P - Year in Review 
LISA Jane BELL - Winter wonderland

Here is my challenge to you:

Good Morning All,

As part of the first mini crop for 2016, I have selected "Year in Review" as my topic.

There are many, many ways to scrap a review year but I have chosen to do a 12x12 layout, and that, my friends is my challenge to you.

Image

Using 12 photos from last year, I would like you to create a 12x12 layout that highlights the year that was.  As an extra twist, please include some hidden journalling to explain the photos you have chosen.

If you arent a 12x12 layout scrapper, then please show me your creation using 12 photos from 2015 as well as the hidden journalling twist.

I look forward to seeing your challenge layouts/creations flooding the gallery :) and also linked back here so I know you are playing :)

You have until Jan 24th to play along

Thanks for joining me in this challenge

Participants:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx