Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Final SBT50 CC Challenge


 Ant's The Price is Right challenge


As a kid I used to love the show The Price Is Right......I even remember my Mum and her friend going.....but they didn't get chosen to play.

So, The Price is Right! Have you ever seen how it is played? Basically there are a set of mini games where the contestants have to guess the price of items. In the final game, if they get all the prices correct, they win the prize.

So... i can hear you thinking how in the world are we going to do this... well we are going to play some mini games of course!! Smile We will have 3 mini games being played. Each game will give you an item to collect and then at the completion of the mini games you will be told what to do with each of these items! Smile


Here are the Mini Games

Mini Game 1 - Find a word
One word from the list can not be found in this find a word. That word is your 'price' for this mini game!



Word List:
Embellishments
Patterned
Paper
Cardstock
Twine
Washi 
Tape
Buttons
Ribbon
Brads
Eyelets
Paint
Glimmermist
Masks
Chipboard
Handmade

Mini Game 2 - Solve the clues to discover the next price!
My first is in staples but not in apples
My second is in washi but not in mashing 
My third is in mist but not in most
My fourth is in ink but not in stick
My fifth is in paper but not in scrapping

What am I?

Mini Game 3 - Crossword
Answer all the clues to the scrapping related questions. When you are done, the highlighted letters can be rearranged to spell the next 'price'!



OK - so you have completed the mini games!? 

If so you should have three answers - those three items should be scrapbooking products that are commonly used on scrapbooking pages. If you are unsure of your answers, please do not hesitate to contact either Vicki, Sarah or myself to confirm.

Now you are on the the final game (challenge). 

Final Game

You must now create a LO with those three products BUT those three products must be altered in some way. Yep....sounds tricky, but it can be done. 

Here is my sample:





I hope you have had fun playing our games and I hope you have fun creating your LOs. 

The winner of this challenge will receive a great prize from

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx