Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Further Room with a View Cyber Crop Challenges

Get on over the Scrapbooking Top 50 and check out the following Cyber Crop challenges - cant wait to get to work on them.

Vicki's Lounge Room Challenge - take inspiration from the picture below



Vicki's Main Bedroom Challenge

For our Main Bedroom Challenge, i have picked a nice clean, sleek bedroom for you to use for inspiration! I love the clean lines, circles and the colours. What grabs your attention? What part of this room will inspire your layout? I can't wait to see what you will do with this challenge!

The Main Bedroom:


Ant's Kitchen Challenge

As I am sure you can guess from the title of my topic, I have based my LO on one of the busiest rooms in the house, well at least in my house that is. The kitchen. When I saw this image that was found on Pinterest, I fell In love with it immediately. The colours are some of my very favourites and I love how there are just little splashes here and there making the colours pop. I also love how the room looks relatively simple at first glance, but when you look closer you see lots of little details. 

For this challenge, I would like to see you take inspiration from the kitchen image here. The only other requirement is that I want to see something hanging on your LO.....cause we just can't ignore that chandelier hanging there........can we? 


So there you have them, the challenges for the Scrapbooking Top 50 March Room with a View Cyber Crop.

All entries are due in the relevant gallery by midnight (SA time) on 31st March.

Get scrapping now

Deb ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx