Friday, February 3, 2012

Congratulations Claire

Woohoo, one of my very talented fellow DTers at Scrapville has some amazing news to share:

Not only do we need to Congratulate Claire for being Published in the latest edition of the fabulous Australian Scrapbooking Memories with her layout titled "Toddler", but also for making it onto the FRONT COVER! 

 Woo Hoo!!


I would also like to add that Claire has also been published in the current edition of the equally awesome Scrapbook CreationsHer layout titled "A Stolen Moment" can be found on page 32.

And there is one to come, as Claire has had another layout accecpted for publication, but which I cant talk about yet :)

Congratulations Claire!!

Deb ♥






1 comment:

  1. Thanks Deb - I've gone a bit red....LOL! Haven't even put it on my own blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx