Sunday, January 29, 2012

More Scrapville examples

The monthly packs at Scrapville are almost never ending!!  Here are some more projects that I have completed:






This card was done for the January Card Sketch challenge, which you still have time to complete.

The sketch challenges close at 12 midnight on the 14th February.
















Just wait until you see the gorgeous Feb pack - I have done 3 layouts and a card and there is still plenty of product left.

You really should email Janet and subscribe to the packs.

Thanks for stopping by, please say hi :)

Deb ♥

1 comment:

  1. They are all just wonderful Deb... I really loved working with this monthly pack, even though it's not at all likely I'd have picked those papers to work with. Love the border punch on the zig zag paper.
    Zan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx