Monday, March 21, 2011

Some scrapping...

Wow, it has been so long since I played with paper and double sided tape that I thought I had lost the knack :(

But no, I have managed to finish some challenges from around the traps:

Ch{all}enge Masters March challenges:

Week 2: Colour
The challenge was to use tan, cream - any shades of either of these, and dark blue. I think I got that all covered.

This is an A4 layout for our Home Renovations album. Finally the reno's are finished, sadly the album isnt - but with my new found mojo maybe it will be :)


Week 3: Stash

This challenge was to use 2 or more different types of alphas on a layout. I have used BG chipboard, MM clears and Carolees Tiny alphas. It is the same pic as the first lo, with the same topic but for a different album.

Countrypapercraft Blog challenges:


This layout was done for Mrs Frizz's recipe challenge to use cardstock, pp's and stickers from the same manufacturer, alphas, distressing and sewing.

I have used BG pp's, stickers and alphas.

The pic is my great nephew who was born on October 18.

Thanks for looking

Catch ya
Deb xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Adhesive Tapes Manufacturers, Double Sided Tapes Manufacturers, Shoe Upper Tapes Manufacturers. Insulation Tapes, Manufacturers, PSA Insulation Tapes Manufacturers.



    FOR MORE DETAILS
    http://www.intektapes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx