Sunday, September 10, 2017

Scrap Plezier Moodboard Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

It is reveal day at Scrap Plezier for the fabulously yummy September moodboard:




I told you it was yummy!!

And here is my inspiration from the board:

























I went with the pinks and blues, quote, flowers and the numbers.

Some closeups:



























I used a stencil and texture paste across the middle of the layout, then when that was dried, I applied Prima Metallic Accents Semi Watercolour, in pink and blue over the stencilled area.  I then stamped using black dye ink, and then splattered some of the pink and blue watercolour.  I also coloured the white Kaisercraft flowers with the same watercolours.  Using Maja Designs papers, I layered my photo, added the quote in tiny alphas, and finished with some Cocoa Vanilla Wild At Heart Sparkle Enamel Dots.

Thanks for stopping by today - I really think you should take the Scrap Plezier Moodboard challenge.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx