Friday, May 26, 2017

ScrapPlezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I am up on the ScrapPlezier blog today with my Kaisercraft reveal
























I have used papers from Kaisercraft Blue Bay collection to create all the layers in the layout.  On the 2 smaller horizontal layers I have torn, then rolled the edges to give dimension.  I layered papers from the 6x6 paper pack for the photo layers.  The top layer is pop dotted to give dimension.  I have added some doilies, top and bottom, and under the photo.  The wood veneer butterfly and love infinity symbol are both from the Kaisercraft Indigo Skies collection.  The flower diecuts were picked up from my local $2 shop.  The phrase strips are from an Australia manufacturer, Flutterby Designs.  I finished the layout with some splatters using Dylusions White Linen Ink Spray

And some closeups:

















Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you find some inspiration in my layout






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx