Saturday, April 22, 2017

My Time to Craft Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

It is reveal day at My Time to Craft and the challenge this fortnight is to use sequins and/or buttons.

Here is my layout
























Very simple layout this one.  The background paper is from Kaisercraft Indigo Skies, blue, blue and more blue - love this collection. I traced around a chipboard star and glued the sequins down.  I took a Flutterby star stencil and used Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Old Navy, Powder Blue and lemon Sorbet (to match the sequins).  I layered up some of the other papers from the Indigo Skies collection.  Mounted the layers with foam dots for more dimension, and added some bits from the Collectible pack as well as from the Wood Veneer pack - all from the Indigo Skies collection.

Some closeups:






















thanks for stopping by today and I hope yoou get the chance to play along with us.

Till next time

2 comments:

  1. Love the image hun, so sweet & your sequin stars look fabulous!
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx