Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sketches in Thyme #270 Reveal




Hello Scrappy Friends

It is reveal day at Sketches in Thyme with this awesome sketch designed by Jenessa Franco.

I have used a piece of Kaisercraft All That Glitters - Polka Dot Glitter as the base and layered pieces from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Free Spirit - My Way (both sides) and Simple Stories Forever in my Heart - Heart.  I covered a large chipboard heart with Simple Stories Laugh Lots - Posh and cut some hearts out of this paper for embellishments. I added a doily, some Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms in Coral and some sequins.  The title alphas are Kaisercraft in Sea Breeze.  All these items came from The Scrappery Kit - Jade.

Thanks for stopping by today - hope you get the chance to play along at Sketches in Thyme.  There is a $30 Creative Embellishments voucher up for grabs.  (Wish I could win it).  Entries close 31 March.

I'll be back in a couple of days with my reveal for the My Time to Craft challenge.

Till then - happy scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx