Saturday, March 18, 2017

Scrap Plezier Blog Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends,

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog with a Kaisercraft layout.  Hope you enjoy it :)

We were fortunate enough to adopt a kitten from the shelter and bring him into our family.  He was names Mojo, and was a bundle of energy, except when basking in the sunlight on the back deck, or asleep on my scraproom chair.
 
I have used layers from a 6x6 paper pack – Ubud Dreams from Kaisercraft, along with diecuts from the Collectibles packet.  I added some pretty pale green sequins, a few splashes of Colour Blast Australia Colour Shimmer Spray in Deep Water, and Dylusions Ink Spray in Polished Jade.  The alphabet stickers are Jillibean Soup.




Thanks for dropping by



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx