Saturday, March 11, 2017

My Time to Craft Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends,

It is reveal day at My Time to Craft, a fortnightly challenge blog I am fortunate enough to design for. This fortnight we had a sketch -  a card sketch I might add that I adapted for my layout.



I used some of my most precious 7 Dots Studio tags and stickers, along with some Tim Holtz rubons, Jillibean Soup Alphabets, a The Crafters Workshop Dots and Dashes stencil with the most yummiest Colour Blast Colour Paste in Leather.  It is beautiful.  The sheen is amazing.



















 If you dont have any Colour Blast products then I suggest you head over and check them out.  There are plenty to chose from.

Hope you have a go at the sketck, I would love to see what you come up with


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx