Friday, March 10, 2017

Guest Designer spots available at Scrap Plezier

Hey there scrappy friends

How would you like a Guest DT spot?  Scrap Plezier would like your application :)  Send an email to:  dt@scrapplezier.nl with your expression of interest.  Tell them Deb sent you :)

And, here is my very first reveal for Scrap Plezier.

First the sensational moobboard


And my interpretation:
I am so excited to be bringing you all my first layout as a Design Team
member here at ScrapPlezier.  I was beside myself with joy when I was shown
the moodboard and requirements for this layout.
The colours are beautiful and I have a large supply of KaiserCraft products.

I went through my stash of Kaiser 6 1/2" paper pads (of which I have very
many) and chose papers from a variety of collections - Bow and Arrow,
Vintage Timeless, Kaleidoscope, #Me, Blue Bay, and Seabreeze .

I used a Carta Bella stencil and Nuvo Embellishment mousse on the
background, and when that had dried I splattered some Heidi Swapp
Colourshine in Tinsel all oveLiquid Pearl r.  I printed my photo in black
and white and began layering the patterned papers underneath until I had
achieved the look I was after.  I mounted my photo with foam dots to give a
bit of separation with the papers.  I then used the same papers to create
the embellishment cluster.  I added some Liquid Pearl drops, and stuck on
some random buttons.  I am really happy with how this layout turned out.



Some closeups:  



Thanks for dropping by today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx