Friday, February 17, 2017

Creative Inspiration Wednesday Stash Challenge

Have you been over to Creative Inspiration, joined the forum and checked out the daily challenges yet?  No?  Then you dont know what you are missing out on!!

Wednesday was my turn to challenge all with the Wednesday Stash Challenge, and this is what I came up with:

Today I am challenging you to create a project that includes some buttons, flair (or badges), tags, some old patterned papers and one new item.
The older pp's I used are from Maja Designs and the 1 new item I used was the word strip from 7 Dots Studio Cotton Candy Dreams collection.
170215 Wed Stash Challenge.jpg
You have until the end of the month to play along.  Cant wait to see what you create
 Thanks for dropping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx