Saturday, July 9, 2016

More Birthday Bash Challenges

The Birthday Bash is in full swing over at the Pond.  Have you been over to take a look around?

If not, I suggest you do, and to tempt you, here are the next lot of challenges:

Day 4:
Welcome to the Monday Sketch DT reveal for the Birthday Bash.. Team A is excited to share their interpretations with you today. We are using the celebrations theme so go crazy... anything you celebrate with family and or friends.. lots to scrap about. 
Image 

Up first is Charity 
Image 

Chelsea 
Image 

Colleen 
Image 

Lisa 
Image 

Louise 
Image 

Tania 
Image 

Tracy 
Image 

Chris 
Image 

Day 5:  From DT member Chelsea

Hi everyone, my challenge is to create something celebrating a great friendship. I have created a layout celebrating 22 years with my best friend. 

Image 

Day 6:  From the fabulously talented Louise B
Hi everyone, my challenge is to create something celebrating a great friendship. I have created a layout celebrating 22 years with my best friend. 

Image 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx