Monday, February 27, 2012

Scrapville Feb/Mar Sketch

Very proud to be designing here
The sketches at Scrapville are released on the 15th of each month and you have until midnight on the 14th of the following month to play along with a chance of winning a prize.

I was late getting my example done this month, but I finally sent it off to Janet

Here is the fabulous sketch designed by Anita



And here is my example






















And here is the card sketch


My example will follow, when I get the courage to send it ;)  I have tried a new technique and being so not a card maker I am a bit unsure.

-----------------------------------------------
As well I used the sketch and my layout for the Open Challenge at Sketches in Thyme, you still have a bit of time to enter the challenges.

Deb ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx