Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Scraproom Rules Rach Challenge

Wow, the MSR comp at Scrapping Outback is almost over :(.

This week the fabulous Rachelle Minett devised a Lemon and Lime Sunshine Cake recipe for us to follow.  Boy, was that fun!!

Part of the recipe called for a shadowed chipboard title.  I didnt have a chippie title I could use, so I went with a SO chippie flourish - I hope that wont lose me points - I need as many as I can get.

Anyway, without further ado, here is my layout:

Lone, please let me know how Miss K takes these layouts :)  I have loved creating with these gorgeous pics - thank you.

And some closeups:






Till  next time

Take care
Deb xox

3 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING Deb! Love the flourish,those suns are the cutest! Hope you are well and having a fabulous weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Debbie, life has been a hectic chaotic mess of late and I have only just got here to see this. O boy O boy you still have your awesome touch. i love it and so does Miss K!! Just beautiful! Love all the different elements and the beautiful colours you have used. So summery!!! Love love love it!!
    Hugs Lone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool and 'sunny' LO. Just love it !
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my Splash Fun calendar. If you email me, I'd be happy to send you the tutorial steps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx