Friday, June 3, 2011

MSR Mystery Box Challenge #3

Well, I have finished it - never thought it would happen, but it did :)

Where do I start? I forgot to use Alicia's kit Sad, but I did use leftovers from kits 1 and 2. I also used a SO chippie - the butterfly flourish

So the ingredients:

FLOUR = staple food in many cultures, and in my culture that is patterned paper

PASTRY = used as a base for many baked products = cardstock

OIL = Wet media used to bind ingredients = Glimmermist, Viva Pink

MIXED HERBS = added for flavour = pearls

MEAT = a substantial part of my diet = chipboard

PASTA = filling food = paper lace diecut

SUGAR = added as a sweetener = alpha's, 


Huge thanks *mwah* to my friend Lone who donated the pic of the beautiful Miss K. 


You really should get over to Scrapping Outback and check out the amazingly beautiful and creative works of art in the My Scraproom Rules Gallery.


So, what are you waiting for?


Deb xox

1 comment:

  1. oh this is ever so pretty! Love your colours and what a beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx