Friday, May 6, 2011

Lasting Memories - current challenge

Challenge #36 - It's All About You!

Good morning!! This weeks challenge is a fun one, but can also be hard and a little out of the box for some of us, myself included. This week, we're challenging you to do a page that is All About You!!! We can't wait to "get to know" you a little better. Don't let this challenge scare you, you'll honestly be amazed at what you'll create. I did one last yr and when it was done, I loved it. Enjoy and have fun with this one. Here's some inspiration to get you started!!!

If you play along with this challenge, which is due Saturday May 7th, there is a *candy* giveaway. Lasting Memories have reached 3000 hits so the ever generous Karen is going to be doin' some rewarding :)

Well, what are you waiting for - CHECK IT OUT

Deb xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx