Saturday, May 8, 2010

Scrapbook Challenges challenge :)

My DT challenge for May 7 is By the Numbers, and you have to use 1 pic, larger than 6x4 - mine is 5x7, 2 chipboard embellishments, mine are by A2Z Scraplets, a 3 word or letter title, mine is 3 letters, and 4 patterned papers, I have used pps by Pink Paislee, and my new fave manufacturer, Bo Bunny.

You can use anything else on your layout, but you MUST use the listed items in the quantities listed, and these MUST be obvious on your layout.

You have until May 31 to upload your creations at Scrapbook Challenges, and be in the running for some great prizes.

Whilst you are loading this challenge, check out the weekly DT challenges, and the fabby sketches designed by Pamela for more chances to win :)

See you all later

Deb xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx